Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Joke

A young man moves into a new apartment on his own and goes to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox.

Whilst there, an attractive young lady came out of an apartment next to the mailboxes dressed in a robe. The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him.

As they talked, her robe slipped open and it became obvious that she was wearing nothing else. The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact.

After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said "Lets go to my apartment, I hear someone coming".

He followed her into the apartment and she closed the door and leaned against it allowing the robe to fall off. Now nude, she purred at him, "What would you say is my best feature?"

Embarrassed, he finally squeaked. "It has to be your ears".

Astounded, and a little hurt, she asked, "My ears!!? Look at these boobs - full and firm and 100% natural. I work out every day. My butt is firm and solid. Look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere. How can you think that my best feature is my ears!!??"

Clearing his throat, he stammered, "Outside, when you said you heard someone coming?

That was me".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home