Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm back

My holidays are, unfortunately, over.

Instead of covering the week's news, like Hezbollah sympathizers in Montreal and elsewhere, the appointment of Liberal MP Wajid Khan to advise the PM on terror issues, the arrests in England, the ongoing war in the Middle East, and Connecticut Democrats making it clear that apologists for a murderous, dictatorial tyrant are welcome to represent their party but those who find common ground with the Republicans are not, I'm just going to pick it up from here with a slate of book and movie reviews interspersed with daily digests as per usual.

And after spending a week travelling through it, I have to ask if anyone besides me has ever wondered if the entire economy of the province of Quebec is indeed based on rip bars and casse-croutes with the odd lumberyard thrown in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home