Friday, December 22, 2006

DVD Review: "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" (2006)


This film is so awful on so many levels, it's hard to know where to start.

Maybe my sense of humour is too dry, but I don't think I'd have laughed once even if I was 12 years old. It's no wonder Saturday Night Live has sucked so bad ever since I even knew what it was when their main alumnus other than Mike Myers, Will Ferrell, churns out silly, nonsensical dreck like this. As for John C. Reilly? This film is a disgrace on what has been an otherwise stellar career. What's even worse is knowing that a sequel is inevitable.

Trust me on this one and don't bother. Instead, wait for it to be on the SuperStation in 16 to 24 months and catch it there if you absolutely have to instead of dropping the $5 at the video store.

Overall rating: 2.5/10

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger mix tape said...

have to side with you on this one Hammer, it's no doubt the worst Will Ferrell flick ever made, and I had do fork out $10 to see at the theater because all the others were sold out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home