Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday digest


- Well, did they or didn't they? I don't know, but one thing is for sure: appeasement failed again.

I'm far from any kind of expert on Asia-Pacific geo-politics but at this stage of the game, I see three major players who can seize an opportunity here to exercise leadership and gain a considerable amount of prestige on the world stage: China, Japan and the United Nations.

I'll comment more as the week progresses.

- In Quebec, you can't even paint your garage without the state breathing down your neck.

- I love animals: pass the burgers.

- Mother Nature 1, Al Gore, 0.

- Why only the self-anointed elite and the most blindly partisan don't consider Fox News to be a serious player, here.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Skeelo said...

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home