Sunday, July 16, 2006

Rock Star: Supernova Week II


I finally got around to watching this week's edition of Rock Star: Supernova on Saturday morning as my wife taped it for me because I was out Bluesfestin' most of the week.

Last week, my top three were, in order, Dilana, Lukas, and Storm, with an honourable mention going to Patrice. This week, I have to revise the rankings as follows:

1. Dilana
2. Toby
3. Storm

Honourable mention: Patrice

Although it's clearly a matter of time before people like Zayra and others get kicked off due to their overly defensive attitudes and inability to take constructive criticism, the bland and vanilla-flavored Chris got the boot this week. Toby's scorching version of the Killers' "Somebody Told Me" vaunted him into my top three, replacing Lukas whose tortured Coldplay stylings seem to be wearing on Jason Newsted. Storm is the wild card in all of this as her stage presence is magnetic, but vocally, she's not as strong as Dilana who did a torch version of "Ring of Fire" to much love from the band. As for Patrice, it was revealed that she plays guitar and so this may keep her around for a bit. (I would be tempted to bring her into the band as a fourth member just for harmonies and rhythym, personally.)

I want Zayra to stick around for ratings (she's clueless) and I really want that chumpstain Phil to get voted off. Lukas is a punk who needs to be brought down a notch or two as well.

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home