Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday digest


- The New Jersey Devils have hired Claude Julien as their new head coach. I've always like Julien and I think he'll keep the Devils in the playoffs, but I'm not sure his coaching style is suited to the new NHL.

- On the occasion of National Public Service Week, I think it's only right that civil servants in Canada follow the lead of their brethren in the UK. Good times.

- Is there anything worse than a yappy dental hygienist? How can we possibly be expected to acknowledge their astute observations concerning the weather, your flossing technique, or any of the other drivel on offer when you're sitting in the chair? You have a mirror in my mouth, for God's sake!

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up tomorrow. I'm totally satisfied with my place. They give you shades, there's a tv angled perfectly with sports highlights and there's fun trivia and other shite on the ceiling to help pass the time.

My lady is solid. Totally type A and right down to business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home