Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm back, baby

Got in last night just before 9 to see my Devils bow out in five games against the formidable Carolina Hurricanes. I expected them to win one round this year and they did, so I'm not disappointed. Ottawa, on the other hand ... damn, I'm glad I'm not a Sens fan. The number one problem with that team is that they don't have enough players who hate losing. I mean HATE it. Have you ever seen Wade Redden really care about getting beat? I haven't.

Our wedding was fabulous and was well beyond everything we could have hoped for. It's still sinking in, but a lot of that stuff is personal and so I won't be commenting on it at length here. (This blog is "supposed" to be anonymous, after all!)

Also, for those of you who are having problems viewing the sidebar, using Mozilla Firefox rather than Internet Explorer as your browser will ensure that everything is properly lined up.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home