Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Canadian "war zone" II

I'd like to ask someone to please explain to me the difference between comments like this from Abdullah Khadr and the rantings of the average first-year social science professor.

Or Noam Chomsky, for that matter.

"I think that the Americans should only rule America -- not the entire planet ... (I don't feel) that much sorry for the Americans because you can see they cause enough deaths, even if they say, 'No, we didn't.'

"Like, I think, enough people in Vietnam, they killed enough people in Lebanon "America can stop it in the beginning. But they don't stop it, except after the massacre is done. In Bosnia, they could have stopped it from all the way from the beginning. But they waited until 17,000 women were raped and murdered. After that they started working."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home