Thursday, November 24, 2005

Welcome!!

Hello and welcome to the inaugaral post of my new blog, The Road Hammer. This blog stems from an earlier group weblog known as the Highwaymen, which folded earlier this year. In other words, this is a solo project for me. I hope it is just as successful, a bit less intense, and even more fun.

This is a place where you can come and comment on my ramblings on everything from the upcoming Canadian federal election to the war on terror to media commentary to reviews of books, movies and CDs. I try to not to take myself too seriously and so I hope that you won't, either. In that spirit, let's go!

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Hammer. The truth will now be spoken.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

f*ckin A Hammer! love to see you back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home